How to Pay Online
You must have already received a ˜portal link™ from us in order to use this online payment page. Please email us at email@example.com if you have not yet received one or need another one. You can also pay directly from your email invoice by clicking on the invoice link.
Click the Online Payment button above to make a payment or set up AutoPay. Thank you.
Together, we can reduce our dependence on paper, postage and energy. Paying online is SECURE, SAFE and EASY.
After continuing to our Secure Payment Page you may elect to pay by major credit card or ACH (eCheck). Choose your payment preference.
Enter the requested information.
Enrolling in our AutoPay program is free and eliminates the need to re-enter your information by authorizing Parkway Lawn Service to automatically charge future payments as they come due. To learn more please review the FAQs below.
Convenience Pay FAQ
Is my payment information safe?
Yes. Your payment data is encrypted upon submission and stored on a secure server. No one, including our staff, has access to your sensitive payment information.
Is it safe to pay by ACH Debit (eCheck)?
Yes. ACH payments (eChecks) use the same secure network that financial institutions, businesses, and governments use to send and receive payments. No one has access to your data, making eChecks more secure than paper checks.
Can I change my payment method after enrollment?
Yes. You can update your payment information anytime through the Portal. Just click on the Online Payment tab at the top of this page. Please contact us by phone at 612-869-5878 if you have any problems. Note: It is unwise to send card and/or checking account information by email.
To set up AutoPay through the Portal:
- Sign in by using the link that was sent to you via email or by going to www.parkwaylawn.com and clicking the ˜Online Payment tab at the top of the page.
- Go to the Payment tab at the top of the page.
- Select payment type (credit card or ACH) .
- Choose either Add New Credit Card/ACHA or ˜Save Credit Card/ACH For AutoPay.
- Enter the amount to be paid (if there is no balance you will need to make a payment of $1).
- Click submit.
- This will bring you to another page with all your account information. Make sure the box is checked for ‘Auto pay my invoice each month using this payment method’.
- Click the ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Add your card or account details and Payâ.