The extreme hot we have had this season has caused severe damage and thinning out of turf grass.Â Considering this stressful condition that many yards have experienced, Parkway Lawn Service will be doing a great deal of Over Seeding and Lawn Renovation this fall.
AUGUST 15th THRU THE END OF SEPTEMBER IS THE BEST TIME OF YEAR TO RENOVATE AND SEED YOUR LAWN! Here are some reasons whyâ€¦
1. Fewer problems with weeds encroaching with your new grass seed.
2. Warm days and cool nights germinate grass much quicker than in the spring.
3. Cooler weather in the fall and following spring, provide ample time to establish and encourage new grass to mature.
We also understand some folks would like to do this work themselves.Â Listed here are step by step instructions to help you repair your lawn on your own.
- Survey area and determine what weed controls, if any, are needed before seeding.
- De-thatch areas where it is needed, if required.
- Depending on condition, double or triple aerate the lawn.Â This is crucial to provide good seed to soil contact.
- Top dress with soil if needed or practical.
- Select the appropriate grass seed.
- Slice seed or distribute seed with drop spreader and rake in.
- Apply starter fertilizer.
- Follow instructions from Parkwayâ€™s â€˜Care Information Sheet.â€™Â Call our office and we will be happy to send this crucial information to you for free.
Call our office.Â We will be happy to come out and give you FREE step by step customized instructions for your lawn, weâ€™ll even give you our price for doing the work.
Owner Certified Turfgrass Professional
Parkway Lawn Service (612) 869-5878
Visit us at www.parkwaylawn.com
Click here to see what others are saying about us. https://parkwaylawn.com/lawn-care-testimonials.html
Check us out at the Better Business Bureau! http://www.thefirstbbb.org/